Give Your Skin Some TLC | Liz Earle

Something I haven't been taking care of lately is my skin. I find it so much easier to whip out the face wipes and the end of the day, take off my makeup and go to bed. Even though I knew this was so bad for my skin, I still continued to do it. And my skin really took an effect. My spots were out of control, literally the worst I have ever seen them. So I decided that I really needed to sort it out. I hadn't purchased a skincare product in months, so after seeing so many bloggers talk about Liz Earle, I decided to see what all the hype was about, and I can tell you, these products have become my absolute skincare holy grail!











After spending what seemed like hours browsing all the different products they offered, I decided on the £45 deal. And I know that £45 for some skincare products seem a bit extortionate, but it was my birthday, and you get a LOT for your money, so I decided to just go for it! With this deal you get:

-Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 200ml
-Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic 200ml
-Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser 50ml (Your choice- normal skin, oily skin, dry skin)

And you also get three complimentary gifts:

-Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Rose & Lavender 100ml 
-Liz Earle Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask (50ml)
-Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator 15ml

Like I said, you get a lot for your money. When choosing this deal you are asked to choose what skin type you have, normal, dry or oily. This determines which moisturiser you are given. The moisturiser I was sent was the Light Moisturiser which I love. It feels so light on the skin (obviously, due to the name) and drys instantly, leaving you with moisturised skin which looks almost matte. One of my favourite products in this deal is the huge bottle of the Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. 200ml of this stuff will last you a lifetime...okay maybe not a lifetime, but a long time. It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and most importantly clean!

I've been using these products for about a week now and the difference I have seen is amazing. My spots cleared up in the first few days and touch wood, they haven't returned as of yet. If you are anything like me and have such a lazy skincare routine, treat yourself and purchase some of these products. Find the time to give your skin that extra TLC, because trust me... it needs it!

Have you tried any of Liz Earle's products yet? Which one is your favourite?

Darriyan xx