Spring Wardrobe Additions

If you know me, you know that pink is my favourite colour. But I never seem to wear it. I always find it makes me look washed out and pale, but as it's now officially Spring, I thought I would make an exception. I have been picking up a few bits and pieces over the last few weeks and I have loved every single one of them, so I thought I would share them with you today!


When I first saw this bag in Primark for only £9 I fell in love. And £9... i mean come on. Can you get a better bargain than that? It is absolutely perfect for Spring and matches pretty much any pastel coloured outfit. I think it looks great alongside mom jeans as well, which is pretty much what I am living in at the moment!


I've wanted to try mom jeans for such a long time. I never thought I would suit them. I was always under the impression that my legs were too long and skinny for them. But I decided to take a risk and try some on in Topshop. It's a risk I am so glad I took. Since then I seem to have developed a mom/boyfriend jean obsession and I must have about ten pairs in my wardrobe. 
I went on a spontaneous shopping spree before work last Thursday and decided to pop into Zara. They had a whole section full of pink tops/shirts which is where I picked up this little beauty. I think the little dogs really sold it to me. I love loose fitted shirts and with the jeans, I think they make a lovely outfit! 




What items have you added to your wardrobe for Spring?

Darriyan xx

Items Not Mentioned:



No comments