Welcome Back

I can not tell you how strange it feels to be back behind the computer screen, typing away... Oh, how I have missed this! Blogging is a huge part of my life and has given me so many opportunities that I will forever be thankful for.



So where have I been these past two months? Well as many of you know I took some time off to prioritise my A-Level exams, which were so important as they determine whether I get into university or not! They were honestly the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I spent eight long weeks of solid revision and I pray every day that I've done enough to get into university. Results day can't come quick enough!!


If you read my last life update post you will know that I failed my first driving test... well I retook it, and failed, and retook it for the third time and finally passed. I was SO proud of myself because driving tests are so hard now and they can penalise you for the smallest of things. After my second test, I honestly thought I would never pass, so if you're in the same position don't give up! You'll get there eventually. I bought my first car a week after passing my test and I am in love with it! My car is my new baby! 


The rest of this summer has been spent working. I feel like I am working non-stop. I'm now working two jobs in a desperate attempt to save money for uni but that's not going so well... I am a terrible saver and I just feel the need to spend money as soon as I have it... whoops! If you have any money saving tips please let me know below! 

Anyway, I am back and ready to relaunch my blog and I couldn't be more excited! Thank you for your continued support and to those who left lovely comments whilst I was away, I am so thankful! I've got lots of posts lined up for the next few weeks and I'm soon launching my YouTube Channel again, so make sure you're following my social media to keep up to date with my posting.

Darriyan xx

Shop The Look:



No comments