My tips for helping spots!



I'm sure i'm not the only person who suffers with spots. Im quite lucky to be honest because i only get spots in one area of my face, my chin. I thought i would share a few tips and tricks on how to keep your spots at bay, and if you're super lucky get rid of them completely!

*Disclaimer! : I am in no way saying doing any of these steps will get cure your spots. These are just little things i do to keep my spots away! :)


First thing i ALWAYS do before doing anything on my face like makeup, skincare etc, is wash my hands. Spots, as well as many other factors, can be caused by bacteria so washing my hands is a must!

After washing my hands i will get off all my makeup withT-Zone's Facial Cleansing Wipes, focusing on the areas where my spot is. I'll do this every day, even if i'm not wearing makeup that day because they prevent breakouts from happening. They may not smell the best but they are SO affordable and they work so well!

 Next I will useT-Zone's Blackhead Fighting Facial Scrub. Rinse your face with hot water, scrub this product into your skin, rinse and you're done! I love this product because it clears my pores which leaves my face feeling so clean and fresh!


If my spots are red and sore I will use T-Zones Rapid ActionSpot Zapping Gel. I'll rub a thin layer of the gel over the spots and when i wake up my spots look so much calmer, almost unnoticeable! The gel drys super quick so is perfect if you're going to bed!

However if i use this product everyday my spots seem to become immune to it, so i will instead use Sudocrem. This product is a lifesaver! Sudocrem can be used for SO many other things beside spots! I again rub a thin layer over the spots and leave it on overnight! You may wake up looking like a ghost but you can just rinse your face with warm water!


If you use any of these products let me know how they work for you in the comments below! They may not work for everyone as we all have different skin but they are worth a try!

Thank you SO much for reading! I am very soon going to start uploading to YouTube so it would mean the world if you subscribed to me! Any video requests can be emailed to me!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend,

D x



2 comments

  1. I've been meaning to give Sudocrem a try for spots, it sounds quite good. I've switched to using an organic face wash and face cream and that has helped so much!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really give it a go! It is honestly so good! I use it when i feel like my spots are really bad and when i wake up in the morning they look so much less red than the night before!

      What organic face wash do you use? I'll have to give it ago!

      Let me know if the Sudocrem works x

      Delete