Happy New Year & Welcome Back!

I can't believe this will be my last post of 2015! That is so crazy! Since making this blog back in September, I have received so much support and positivity from it! I love blogging and that is why in 2016, one of my new years resolutions is to keep this updated!


This past month especially I haven't found time to update my blog regularly, which is why I am going to put in double the work next year. I already have so many posts scheduled for the new year that I am so excited to share with you all!

I would also like to thank every single person who has visited my blog since September. We've almost reached 2000 page views which is AMAZING! I've only just figured out how to add in the followers icon on my blog so if you could go over and click follow, it would mean so much to me!

Everyday I am learning how to do different things with my blog, such as changing the html codes to add in certain features etc. I've given this blog a completely new makeover for the new year which I absolutely love! If you're viewing from a desktop hopefully you can see the falling snow i've added haha!

Finally i'd like to wish every single one of my amazing readers a very happy new year. I hope you have an amazing one, and I can't wait to see what 2016 holds for us!

Lots of love & hugs,

Darriyan♡

No comments