Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review

Recently I Purchased the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I think that personally for me, this product really let me down, so I wanted to write this to save other people in the same situation as me!

For the past few years I have started to develop oily skin, particularly around my nose and chin. It wasn't really bad, far from it. I would put on some powder and it would be fine. 

However since I started using this a few months ago my oily skin became 10x worse. I would keep having to put powder on every hour so i didn't look shiny! 

This is the only new thing i had been using on my skin. I hadn't changed my moisturiser, makeup etc. So it had to be this cleansing water. To make sure of this, I have stopped using it for a few days and now and my skin is no longer as oily as it was.

Now i'm not saying if you use this you will get oily skin... far from it. Every skin type is different. But if you have slightly oily skin, or really oily skin, this product may make that worse.  However, this is actually(asides from the oily skin thing) a really good cleanser. It gets off your make-up almost straight away. So if you don't already have oily skin, you should give it a try!

I know Garnier do this product in a different version, targeted for people with oily skin, so I think im going to get that and give that a try instead.

However, I don't think this is a product I will ever purchase again! 

Have you tried this product before? If so what do you think of it? 

Darriyan x