Drugstore Mascara Reviews & Opinions

Mascaras are one of my favourite makeup products. If I could only wear one product for the rest of my life, it would be mascaras. I have tried so many different ones, and I feel that the drugstore ones appeal to people the most. For today's post, I have decided to list all of my favourite drugstore mascara's for you!
 I've included 4 different mascaras in this selection, all ranging in price.

The First one is the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. If you follow my blog you will know that i love this mascara and if you want a full review on it you can click here to read that! The price of this is currently £7.99 which I think is definitely worth paying that extra bit for.

On the slightly cheaper note is the Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara. 
When I first heard about this i thought they were only available in America until i walked into Superdrug and they had a huge display of them. This mascara is part of a collection by Revlon and is priced at £6.99. They do every single mascara you could ever want all for really affordable prices! I want to buy all of them eventually and do a review on the whole collection! Even though it is an "All-In-One", it definitely does not give everything. I would say this gives me volume more than anything.

Getting even cheaper is the Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara, which when i first bought it, i wasn't that impressed.
You can read why here, but as time has gone on and the mascara has dried up a bit, it applies so much easier now. This gives you more volume than length in my opinion so doesn't quite match the name! This is priced at £4.99 which is such a good price for a Rimmel Product!

Finally the last and cheapest mascara is the MUA Lash Boom Mascara. 
This is priced at £3.00. Obviously this mascara is no where near as good as the ones above, which is why I think it's perfect for those who haven't wore makeup yet, and are experimenting with a few new products! It does give you volume but just not as much length as i'd like. 

Hopefully this post is useful for some of you reading. Obviously, i'm not saying these are the best mascaras out there for everyone. Some people prefer more volume, some prefer more length. I personally prefer length but everyone's different! But I just wanted to share with you some of the best mascaras I have used, ranging in price.

I'm currently working on a huge post titled "Drugstore Starter Kit" where i'll give my list of the products that are ideal for those starting out in makeup! I have been so busy lately (hence the lack of posts), with work & college & shows and I don't ever want blogging to feel like a chore. So until shows are over, i'll aim to post once a week, most likely on Thursdays.

If you would like to complete this survey i created please click here. I really want to know what posts you all enjoy reading so i can keep improving the content of my blog!

Thank you all so much for your support!

Darriyan x

http://strawpoll.me/7044861