The Liebster Awards

I've seen so many people doing this tag, and i've been secretly praying that someone would nominate me to do it! If you don't know what the Liebster Award is, let me tell you. It is an award which is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The word 'liebster' is German and it means earest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved etc etc. If you're tagged you must answer the questions asked by your tagger! I was tagged by Julia Kaylee Dawn who runs jkdawn.blogspot.co.uk/ (LOVE her blog!).

This tag is a fun way to get to know the people behind the blogs, and find out a bit about them! Below are the questions i was asked and my answers!

1. Why did you start blogging?
I have always, always enjoyed writing. I also love anything fashion or beauty related. For ages I had wanted my own space on the internet, to share my thoughts and any tips i thought others would find useful. After following people like Zoella and Girl Lost In The City, I soon realised that creating a blog would give me my own space to be creative. 

2. How long have you been blogging?
I created my blog back in September, and posted whenever i felt like it. Gaining only a few reads per post i didn't see the point, so i stopped blogging until November, which is when i decided to give it another go. Which i'm so glad i did. 5 months later I have almost 10,000 page views and just over 100 followers! To me that is crazy! I'm so grateful that my blog is something that people revisit and leave such lovely comments on! From this though, I have realised that everything takes time. I don't know why i expected thousands of people to suddenly read my blog the day i opened it. But i'm so glad i didn't give up!

3. What's your favorite fashion style?
For me personally I will wear anything that I feel comfortable in. I mainly wear jeans and i'll pair them with different tops and shoes etc. I rarely ever wear dresses.

4. If you could to live in any Disney/Pixar movies, what world do you want to live in?
If i had to choose one it would either be Arendelle(From Frozen) or Corona (From Tangled). These are two of my favourite Disney movies, and i think they are the most beautiful setting!

5. What's your favorite/memorable childhood moment?
Going to Cadbury World for the first time. I remember being shocked at the amount of chocolate that surrounded me. I mean, nothing has really changed now. I'll go anywhere that has chocolate!

6. Where do you want to travel? Be Specific!
I would LOVE to go to Australia. I remember my best friend in Primary school went there and i was SO jealous! It just seems like such a lovely place with amazing weather!

7. What's your favourite dessert and why?
Chocolate Fudge Cake. Do I even need to explain why?

8. Who's your favourite music artists right now?
I have been loving Lukas Graham and their new song 7 Years. And Adele! She's just returned to the music scene after years of being away and I couldn't be happier. I loveeee her!

9. If you could travel back in time to meet famous historical person,
who do you want to meet and why?
Albert Einstein. I would love to talk with the man who had the highest IQ in history. I would also like to be his student. Imagine the things you could learn with him as your teacher!

11. What's your dream home?
Somewhere that is not too big, or too small. Just the right size for me. I have always wanted to live somewhere in the countryside because I would love the silence of it!


I now tag:

(Answer the same questions I did!)

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you feel like you know me a little bit better!

Darriyan x