Balayage

Before I start this post I want to thank each and every single person who left a comment on my last post. It's so lovely to see so much support after being away for so long. Thank you sooo much!!

I like to change up my hair every now and the, but nothing too drastic, so about a month ago I took a trip down to Tony & Guy, where one of my best friends Nefeli work. With the weather getting sunnier, and after seeing so many people try it, I decided to get Balayage in my hair.


`



I've always been a person who is too scared to try anything different with her hair. I've always stayed in my comfort zone never dared to try any other colour. But going blonde is something I have always wanted to do, but of course always been to scared. So I decided to go for the next best thing, balayage. I am absolutely in love with my hair and I think this is such a lovely look for summer. When I was asked which shade blonde I wanted, I played it safe and chose nothing too light or dark, but now I wish I had chosen the lightest blonde! I've already booked my next appointment to go a few shades lighter! It is true what they say, when you go even a little bit blonde, you can't stop going lighter!

Whats your summer hairstyle/hair colour this year? Let me know below!

Darriyan♡

Don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin' and share this post! Once I hit 500 followers I will be hosting a HUGE giveaway!!