The Perfect Christmas Duo | Charlotte Tilbury

With Christmas right around the corner (eekkk how exciting!), I thought it would be the perfect time to treat myself before I start buying presents. And no, I haven't started buying presents yet. I know, I am super unorganised, I always am this time of year! I have been eyeing up Charlotte Tilbury's products for a while now, counting down the days until I got paid. And what was the first thing I did when my hard earned money entered my account? Yes, purchased two gorgeous items from Charlotte's online shop!
So, I decided to go for her 'Eyes To Mesmerise' cream eyeshadow in the shade 'Marie Antionette', and the 'Matte Revolution' Lipstick in the shade 'Very Victoria'. The two colours go beautifully together and can be used to create the perfect Christmas look!

The creme eyeshadow comes in a cute purple box, with an absolutely beautiful design. All of Charlotte's packaging is so classy, even the box they came in looked stunning!


The eyeshadow comes in a frosted glass tub with a really pretty purple lid, which I think looks so classy!

   
The actual eyeshadow itself is- and I'm not exaggerating when I say this- the most pigmented cream eyeshadow I have ever tried. You only need to use the tiniest bit of it and voila! Your eyes look amazing! I find its best to apply with my finger, but it works just as well if you prefer to use brushes. A common problem I have found with cream eyeshadows is that after a few hours they start to crease and it looks terrible. But I wore this all day and it did not budge! It also applies so easily, you barely have to use any pressure! Now I haven't had it that long, but I have read that these little pots last so long, so paying that bit extra is so worth it! This is currently priced at £22. This is normally a little bit more than I would like to pay for some eyeshadow but I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for and with this product, you definitely do! 


You all know how much I love my matte lipsticks, so I couldn't resist getting the shade 'Very Victoria' in matte. My biggest pet peeve with matte lipsticks is that they can feel very dry. I love a matte lipstick that feels creamy, so when I put this on for the first time I was pleasantly surprised. The texture of this lipstick is so creamy and leaves my lips feeling hydrated. It also gives a complete matte finish, whilst not feeling at all dry. I wore this again, all day and it lasts so long. I ate three meals and it did not budge! I am in love with it. I honestly can't imagine I will ever try a matte lipstick better than this one. The colour suits me so well! I have found throughout the years that I do not suit a red lip, which makes me so sad because I love wearing them! This is a perfect alternative for Christmas if you, like me, are not a fan of red lips!





I have been so impressed with both of these products, and I will 100% be purchasing more of Charlotte's products in the future. I already have my eyes on her advent calendar... If you want a perfect look for Christmas/ new year, then I would definitely recommend these two products! 

I'm thinking of re-starting my YouTube Channel back up soon. Would anyone be interested if I did?? Let me know below!

Lots of Love 
Darriyan xx