Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017

Well, 2016 is almost complete and what a year it has been! It only feels like yesterday that I was sitting down at the end of 2015, writing my goals and resolutions for this year. 2016 has gone unbelievably fast, and despite having so many lows, I am so proud to say that I have achieved almost all of the goals I set myself. Like I said last year, setting goals is so important. I find that this motivates me and gives me a chance to reflect on the year gone by.


I thought I would once again, share with you my hopes, dreams, and resolutions for the coming year and hopefully inspire some of you to do the same!

Blogging Goals:
♡Improve my photography
♡Reach 2,000 Bloglovin' followers
♡Reach 50,000 page views
♡Use my Instagram more (follow me here)
♡Reach 3,000 Twitter followers
♡Write more creative posts

Life/Personal Goals:
♡Pass my A-Level Exams at my predicted grades
♡Pass my driving test
♡Get into University
♡Get more sleep!!
♡Try not to stress as much as I have done this year
♡Start writing again

I am going to try so hard this year to achieve these goals or at least some of them! What are your goals for this new year??
Darriyan xx