Merry Christmas & Christmas Home Touches

Hi everyone! I want to start this post by wishing all my gorgeous readers a very merry Christmas!! I hope you all have a wonderful day and spend it with the ones you love the most!

I haven't been able to post half as much as I have wanted to this month, due to work commitments, which is so annoying! I have taken so many photos and typed up so many posts, but have not been 100% happy with them. I am such a perfectionist, so when I hit publish I want to be sure everything is perfect! But nevertheless I really hope you have all enjoyed the posts I have managed to get up!!

Today I thought I would share with you a few little snaps of some of the Christmas decorations in my home this year. Nothing gets you in the festive mood more than a few little christmas decorations, so as you can imagine, our house is filled with them!









Once again, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year, although I will be back before then!

Darriyan xx