Meeting Joe Sugg!!

Okay so this is one of my favourite blog posts i will EVER write! Last Thursday i met Joe Sugg! If you know me, you will know how much I ADORE Joe Sugg. It was honestly the best day of my life and I am SO thankful!




So firstly I arrived at Waterstones around 11am where I met the lovely Jade&Megan, and im so glad i can say i made friends through this experience! Anyway we waited in the wind, rain and cold until about 20 past 12 when they started letting people in in groups of 10's. Looking back waiting all that time in the rain was so worth it. Once inside we was given our signed copies of Username:Evie and waited about 40 minutes to meet Joe. I remember feeling SO scared and shaky!

Once it was my turn I walked around the door and he gave me a huge smile and put his arms out for a hug. All I remember clearly is dropping my bag and saying "Oh my God Hi!". I handed him my phone so he could take the picture because i clearly was in no state to do so:



After that we had a quick conversation (not that I can remember much because of my current physical state) and when I walked away he thanked me and said "it was so nice to meet you". Yes I died a little inside.When I walked out of Waterstones the queue was still outside and was going all down the high street. You could hear the screams and chants from the train station!

Now im not just saying this because I adore him, but Joe is honestly one of the nicest people you will EVER meet. He is so polite and friendly. Im lucky enough to me meeting him again in November with Casper Lee and I honestly cant wait! (Hopefully this time i wont be so scared).

I also want to add that Username:Evie is such an amazing graphic novel with such a touching storyline. I wont give anything away for those who havent read it but I was genuinely amazed. I am beyond proud of Joe and all the success he has had with this book, he deserves it so much!

Anyway i'll stop rambling now because i could write all night about it! Thank you so much for reading!

D x

No comments