Red & Gold Nails

As Christmas is fast approaching, I decided to do something with my nails that i really wanted to show you! I wanted something that doesnt scream 'Christmas' but just adds a bit of festivity to my nails! I cant wait until December because that's when all the nail art designs will start coming out!


The red colour i used firstly was from Fearne Cottons range (I couldn't find anywhere that sells it anymore! So I found a few on ebay for you). It is a deep red colour with little bits of gold. It is such a beautiful festive colour and i LOVE it! 


I wanted a bit of gold involved but I didn't want to do one red, one gold etc. So I decided to paint only one nail in gold so its not too over the top! The gold I used was L.A.Colors 'Art Deco' nail glitter. I didn't expect it to be so gold when I started using it! It's such a lovely colour and look so Christmas-sy with the red!

Thank you so much for reading! I just thought i'd share with you my current nail design!

If you haven't already please go over to my YouTube Channel! I upload every saturday!

D♡


No comments