How Much Does My Face Cost? (Everyday)

How much does my face cost? Its not really a question you would think about on a daily basis. However i've seen this post on so many blogs and it really got me thinking. How much does my face actually cost? Obviously im talking about the make-up I use on a daily basis! But how much money have I spent on make-up products?
For the purpose of this I have decided to exclude the price of all my make-up brushes and sponges etc, because a few of the things I use, came in make-up sets and working out the price of each individual brush would be almost impossible, if not time consuming.

My everyday make-up look is nothing too dramatic. I normally go for a mini smoky eye with a bit of eye-liner, mascara and a nude/pink lip. I also don't use many high end brands on an everyday basis, only because I like to make them last as long as possible and get my moneys worth, so I keep them for special occasions.

Starting off with foundation I have very recently been using the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation. Being someone that suffers with oily skin, especially around my nose, I find it very hard to find a foundation that will stay on and not make me look shiny within an hour. Until I decided to try this, and I can honestly say that this is the first ever foundation that keeps me 'matte' all day long with no problems. 
Total Price = £5.99

I also use the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, which I completely forgot to take a picture of! But the total price of this is £3.99.

I don't use much concealer, only when i'm having a breakout or have really dark circles, so last year I bought the Beauty UK Concealer and this does the job!
Total Price = £2.99


Moving on to eyebrows I always use my Tanya Burr Cosmetics Perfect Brow Kit. Ever since I started using this I have loved it and is my go-to product for eyebrows (which is why it is not in the best condition now haha!).

Total Price = £6.99

For the eyes, I have recently been using the Eyes Uncovered Nude Palette by Collection as my favourite palette by Lumiere ran out. I use the middle two gold colours mixed together on the inner corner and then the darkest shade of brown on the outer corners of my eyes. Then I just blend them in!


Total Price = £3.99

For my eye-liner, I use a liquid eye-liner on my top waterline. Then I smudge it out using the smudger thingy on the pencil eye-liner. Terrible explanation I know! I also then line my bottom waterline using the black pencil liner. The brown eye-liner I use on my eyebrows to define them a little bit more! All of the eye-liners i use came in a set so i've made an estimate of their price!

 Total Price = £4.00

For my eyelashes I use two different mascaras, the Maybelline Lash Sensational and the Revlon All-In-One. The reason for this is because the Revlon has a tiny brush so I can reach all of my tiny lashes with it. 
Total Price = £17.98

Finally the lipstick I use is the L'Oreal Collection Exclusive by JLo. I think this is a perfect everyday shade for me because its nothing too dramatic.

Total Price = £6.99

So all together, my face costs £48.93 which overall isn't too bad! I've seen some people with way over £100! My everyday look isn't anything too dramatic, and if I was to do this for a different look (special occasions), I can almost guarantee it would be a lot more!

How much do you think your face cost? Have you done this post before? If so leave your links below so I can read them!

Dont forget to enter my Spring Give-away if you haven't already!

Lots of Love

Darriyan x