W7 In The Buff Eye Shadow Palette Review & Swatches

After my favourite eyeshadow palette by Lumiere ran out, I was straight away on the hunt for one just as good. After spending a ridiculous amount of time online I finally came across one on Amazon that caught my eye.  That was the W7 In The Buff Eye Shadow Palette.


I am literally the fussiest person EVER when it comes to choosing an eyeshadow palette. Mainly because when I find colours that I like, I wear them everyday. So when my old one ran out, I was looking for colours that were almost the same or similar. 

This palette caught my eye first of all because of the price. I bought this from Amazon for £4.50, which I think is an amazing price for a palette. Especially when there are some out there that cost £50+. I am always skeptical when I see products that are so cheap, but after reading the reviews I really wanted to give it a go!

There were so many different palettes by this brand, all with different colours. But I went for this one because the colours in it are ones that I knew I would use on an everyday basis. This palette is called the 'natural nudes' palette, which I think are great for everyday use.

I tend to use golds, silvers and greys everyday, and the different colour combinations I could try with this palette are endless. I also bought this palette because I prefer eyeshadows that are highly pigmented, compared to matt eyeshadows, and in this palette the majority are highly pigmented,which I loved. There are however a few matte shades which allows you to play around with different looks. The eyeshadow also lasts all day, which has been a major issue for me in the past. Most eyeshadow palettes don't last long, and by mid-day they've gone! But these colours are still going strong at the end of the day when i'm taking off my makeup.


The only thing I don't like about this product is the fallout. I always end up with bits of eyeshadow under my eyes which is beyond annoying! However, overall, I think this is such a great product at such an affordable price as well. So you wouldn't be 'breaking the bank' if you repurchased this over and over again (which I will most likely be doing). If you're looking for a new eyeshadow palette, look no further! I will definitely be using W7 again!

Todays question: What is the most you would spend on an eyeshadow palette? I really want another Naked palette but I think they are extremely overpriced despite being a really good product!

Lots of Love
Darriyan♡


p.s: we're almost at 200 followers! Wow! If you could share this post on twitter it would mean the world♡♡