Holiday To Prestatyn


I've never ever done any kind of travel post before so I literally have no idea what I'm doing here, I just know i am dying to post some of these pictures. Last week me and my family travelled to Prestatyn in North Wales.  As you may have noticed, due to my lack of social media use, the internet there was absolutely terrible which is why I never got round to posting my monthly favourites. Despite having no wifi for a whole week, in a way it was good because it gave me a chance to step away from my phone and laptop and just enjoy myself and spent time with my family. Me and my family got really lucky with the weather and only had one rainy day. Every other day was full of sunshine and was boiling! I loved every second I spent there and was so sad to come back! 














The wind would not co-operate with us!





















I think the late nights and long walks tired our poor pug out!




Shop The Look:




                                                New Look- Black Shirred High Neck Vest



Wallis- Pink flower Camisole Top (Not available online)





Have you been on holiday this year? If so, where?


Darriyan♡

Don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin' and share this post! Once I hit 500 followers I will be hosting a HUGE giveaway!! 

If you enjoyed this post please go over and read Jamie's Blog. He recently travelled to Portugal and is posting every day about it!

www.jamievisits.blogspot.co.uk