Triple Chocolate Cookies

Cookies are one of the simplest things, I think, there is to bake. The recipe is so simple, requires very little baking skills, and also make the house smell amazing! I've baked these cookies so many times since I picked up my copy of Tanya Bakes by Tanya Burr, which is where I got this recipe from, and each time they have turned out perfect. My friends and family love them so I really wanted to share this recipe with you all!





What you will need to make 10 large cookies: 

-200g Unsalted Butter, softened 
-300g Caster Sugar
-1 Large Egg
-275g Self-raising Flour
-75g Cocoa Powder
-A dash of milk (optional)
-100g of each White & Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Large Galaxy Chocolate Bar (Or a chocolate bar of your choice)

Method:

1- Preheat your oven to 200°C and prepare two baking trays, by lining them with greaseproof paper if needed. 
2- Cream together the butter and sugar and then crack in the egg and beat until smooth.
3- Add the dry ingredients & a splash of milk if its looking dry. 
4-Break up the Galaxy bar and add in the chunks. Then mix in the white and milk chocolate chips.
5-Divide the dough into 10 balls, and squash them gently onto the baking trays. Leave plenty of room between each one of the cookies as they will grow very big!
6-Bake for 11 Minutes and leave to cool down for about 10 minutes. 

7-(Optional) Melt any remaining white chocolate chips and spread them across the cookies for decoration and extra flavour!

If you have family or friends visiting, I urge you all to try this recipe! They are the most delicious cookies I have every tasted (not being biased at all haha)! If you make your own version of these please leave pictures in the comments below or tweet me them @DCateland! I'd love to see your creations!

To purchase Tanya Bakes, click here.

Darriyan

Don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin' and share this post! Once I hit 500 I will be hosting a HUGE giveaway!!