Saying Goodbye To Summer

As summer comes to an end, I thought it would be a good idea to share with you some of my favorite memories this summer and the people them have spent it with. I can honestly say that Summer this year has been amazing and I have spent it surrounded by the best people! So be prepared for some pretty cheesy lines...

Firstly, Megan, who has been my absolute rock this summer. Through our sleepovers, our shifts at work together and late night FaceTime calls, she never fails to put a smile on my face. Love you Megan!

There is never a dull moment when I'm with Furby. This talented woman has helped me so much this Summer and I just love spending time with her!

Even though i've sadly only saw Jade and Megan a few times this year, the time we have spent together has been so much fun. I have so much love for these two girls and i am so so glad I've got to know them this past year.


Asha and Katy have been my closest friends for years and I always know I can tell them anything. Im so glad I finally saw them after almost a year which was wayyyy too long! Lets not wait that long again!

And of course my family, who are always there for me, and always support me. I love you all.

Also, I want to thank James. I have no idea what i would do without him! He is the person I always turn to when I need advice and he has helped me so much this summer!

Last, but definitely not least is Jamie. I've spent a huge part of my summer with him this year. We have so much in common and I'm just always happy when I'm with him. He is someone so special to me but i'm sure, he already knows that. I am looking forward to all the memories we are going to have together in the future.


I know this is a post i'm going to love looking back at. Just typing this out makes me realise how lucky I am to have amazing people in my life, and I couldn't be more happy.

Darriyan

Don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin' and share this post! Once I hit 500 I will be hosting a HUGE giveaway!!