Why I Can't Wait For Autumn

Its almost October! Which can only mean one thing... Autumn! Without a doubt, Autumn and Winter are my favourite time of the year. It is definitely when I'm my happiest. Even though Autumn doesn't officially start until the 22nd September, according to google, who cares?? I've been feeling autumnal since the beginning of September! I thought today I would share with you some of the reasons I can't wait for autumn to officially start!






Hot Chocolate-
I doesn't feel right drinking hot chocolate any other time of the year. I absolutely love sitting in front of the TV, wrapped in a blanket with a good cup of hot chocolate topped with whipped cream and mini marshmallows! 

Autumn Leaves-
You know autumn is here when you see the leaves turning brown and dropping to the floor! I love taking pictures in the leaves too! 

Colder Weather-
Now I know a lot of people will disagree with me here, but I wayyyy prefer colder weather. I love sitting at home tucked up listening to the rain/storm outside! Its the best!

Scarves, Hats & Big Coats-
The cold weather brings me onto my next point. Scarves, hats and big coats. Autumn/Winter fashion is my favourite, so be ready for so many Outfit posts! Scarves & hats are my favourite and whenever I throw one on, I instantly feel autumnal! I own so many coats that I hate seeing sitting there, not being worn all summer. I love love love big coats and i've already saw one on ASOS that i'm very tempted to buy!

Dark Lips-
I love autumn because wearing darker lip colours slowly become the norm again. If you know me, you will know how I occasionally love going for a darker lip colour. A dark purple is my favourite for autumn!

Books In Front Of The Fire-
When I was on holiday, I got halfway through Jojo Moyes' 'Me Before You'. I absolutely love reading, but I have to be in the right mood to be able to sit down and read for hours. There is something so cosy about sitting in front of the fire and reading, so now its acceptable to turn on the fire I can't wait to get back into reading!

Candles-
My whole room is covered in candles. I own wayyyy to many! But I can't help myself. I see one that I like and I just have to pick it up! I burn so many during Autumn and Winter and I can't wait to go out and buy some Autumn scented ones!

Oversized Jumpers-
If you know me, and the way I dress, you will know I live for oversized jumpers this time of the year. Everytime I see one hanging in the shop, I have to buy it. I have no choice haha! I love styling them with different scarves and coats!

Halloween-
And of course Halloween. I feel like it is the only time of the year I can go all out, costume wise. I love scary movies, pumpkin carving and everything associated with Halloween!

You can see how long this list has become, but that isn't everything! There are so many more things I could've wrote about but then, I don't think this post would end! So if you weren't excited already... I hope you are now! What are you excited about for Autumn??

Darriyan

Thank you so much for 500 followers! As promised. my giveaway is coming very soon!